Finally, it’s time for the good news as the EPFL Excellence Fellowship in Switzerland has been announced for international students. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne) calls Bachelor’s students for fellowship. Hurry up and apply!
Fellowship for international students in Switzerland is a stairway to a successful life. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology is a prestigious university in Switzerland. The students with the best academic record will be preferred. Candidates from the fields of Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, and others related to engineering and technology must apply for this fellowship.
Study in Switzerland with this great fellowship offer. The hands-on learning experience will be a great opportunity to excel in my career. Apply without any kind of delay for the EPFL Excellence Fellowship.
Features of the Fellowship
- Country: Switzerland
- University: Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne)
- Level: Bachelor students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last date: 15th April, 2022
Advantages of the Fellowship
The fellowship at EPFL attaches loads of benefits with it.
- The students who are a regular student will be given 4 paid semesters.
- Certificate of assistance will be given to the students at the end of masters.
- Selected students will be provided a room in students’ residence.
- Financial assistance of CHF 16,000 per year will be given to the students. Please note that transportation, traveling, tickets and visa fee is not covered by this program.
The measure for selection for this fellowship is mentioned below.
- The students may belong to any country.
- Good grip on English is a must.
- The students with high scores and best academic records will be given preference.
- The students that are unable to, would not or are going to postpone their fellowship will lose their chance for excellence fellowship.
- Students from any Bachelor’s program are welcome to apply.
- In case the student misses this opportunity the fellowship will be renewed if the requirements of the renewal are met.
The required documents for this fellowship are listed below.
- Updated resume of the student
- Residence Permit must be provided by overseas students living in Switzerland.
- About 1000 words cover letter explaining career plan and their academic background.
- Educational documents must be provided.
- 3 reference letters must be provided.
- Admission letter.
- Unconditional offer letter.
- ID card or the passport.
The students will be applying online. The last date to apply is 15th April 2022. Best of luck! The students can also see the official notification for more details.