Applications are now open to apply for the GREAT Scholarships in UK 2022. Postgraduates scholarships are easy to avail of through GREAT scholarships in many UK universities. International students can apply to achieve their dreams to study abroad. Students with excellent academic backgrounds can study for free in the UK. There are also Master’s degree scholarships available in UK universities.
Furthermore, students from developing countries Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt, India, Kenya, Mexico Nepal, Thailand, and Sri Lanka are eligible to apply. Most importantly, scholarships will be granted on academic achievements basis. Funded Scholarships in the UK will be given to the number of applicants from each country. GREAT Scholarships in the UK are a golden opportunity for international students. Find more about Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarships – Masters scholarship UK 2022.
Moreover, English proficiency is required to get a scholarship in UK universities. The GREAT scholarship will provide coverage for one year up to £10,000. Postgraduate scholarship candidates must secure admission to any college or University in the UK. In addition, there are multiple subjects available for students to apply to study in the UK for free. Further details for GREAT Scholarships in the UK are given below:
GREAT Scholarships Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host institute: Different Universities of UK
- Program: Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Partially funded
- Deadline: Varies
List of UK universities for GREAT Scholarships
- Bangor University
- Bournemouth University
- Ulster University
- University of Glasgow
- University of York
- University of Essex
- Teesside University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Manchester
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Bath
- University of Dundee
- University of Derby
- University of Reading
- Royal Agriculture University
- University of Cambridge
- University of Hull
- University of Warwick
- University of Northampton
- University of South Wales
Number of GREAT postgraduate Scholarships in countries
- China: 44
- Pakistan: 27
- Bangladesh: 11
- Malaysia: 30
- Indonesia: 30
- Ghana: 15
- Mexico: 20
- Sri Lanka: 9
- Nepal: 9
- Kenya: 14
- Thailand: 28
- Egypt: 13
- India: 60
Benefits of GREAT scholarships in the UK
International students qualified for GREAT scholarships in the UK will get the following benefits:
- An amount of £10,000 will be given for one year of postgraduate education.
- Degree from the world’s top universities.
- Explore the culture and people of the UK.
- Be a part of the GREAT worldwide community
- Expand your study network
Eligibility Criteria For GREAT Scholarships in UK
The eligibility criteria to apply and to be accepted for the GREAT scholarships in the UK is given below:
- Acceptance letter received from the University.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Students must belong to any country mentioned above into the list.
- Excellent academic background
- Prior work experience in the fieldwork of related subject
- English proficiency certificate
- Good communication skills
- Apply for the postgraduate program
The application procedure to apply for the GREAT scholarships in the UK is easy. Firstly, students must secure admission to the University and then apply for the GREAT scholarship. Secondly, the application process is available online, and make sure to fill in all the required information. Lastly, the applicant must apply before the deadline as per the University’s announcement.