The best offer for MBA aspirants. Harvard University is offering scholarships for students under The Boustany Foundation. Study in UK under the fully-funded scholarship offer. Harvard MBA is a world-leading program and a great opportunity for those who want to study abroad. Be a part of this great venture at Harvard University. International students can apply for this opportunity. Show your aptitude during the scholarship and get the internship offer afterward.
The Harvard MBA under Boustany Foundation is a world best program and is a group of high achievers determined to achieve the target of producing leaders in the world. A long list of profound alumni has benefited from this program which is present all over the world. You can also be a part of this community if you have a brilliant academic background. Many benefits will be given to the students who will be selected. The successful scholars will be completing a 2-month unpaid internship.
Study in UK and complete your MBA degree at the best of the best universities in the world. The internship opportunity along with the scholarship is going to benefit the students for a lifetime. Both the Harvard University Scholarship and Internship are worth it! Apply today!
Find more about: United Nations Volunteer Program 2022- Fully Funded
Details of the Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom UK
- University: Harvard University
- Level: MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st May 2022
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Harvard University MBA program comes with a lot of benefits to the selected scholars.
- The successful students will be given the internship opportunity.
- The travel expenses related to the internship will be covered.
- Accommodation expenses for the internship will be covered.
- The students will be given US 4102,200 (US$51,100) annually for their tuition fees.
- This opportunity will open many doors of success for the students.
The students can check the eligibility criteria below before applying.
- The applicant must have the admission offer at Harvard University to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidates may belong to any nationality, although the Lebanese descent students will be given priority.,
- The candidates must have an outstanding background to be eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded in June 2023.
- The successful students will be given a chance for a 2-month unpaid internship at the foundation. However, the travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered.
How to Apply?
The students can apply online for this offer. The last date to apply is 31st May 2022. The aspirants who wish to have more information on this scholarship can check the official notification which is attached below.