The Local & International Internship in Turkey has been announced. The Union of Municipalities of Turkey is offering International Local Authorities Internship Program. International students can apply from anywhere in the world. This Fully Funded Internship Program is a corridor to learn a number of new experiences. No IELTS/TOEFL required. No application fee is required for this Summer Internship Program. This program is organized annually and the students get benefited from the offer.
Internship in Turkey. The International Local Authorities Internship Program in Turkey aims to provide local governance training to international candidates through a variety of activities in many fields. The program also offers trips to the participants to various cities in Turkey. So students what are you waiting for?
The local & International program is full of benefits that will cover the maximum expenses of the participants, ensuring they thoroughly enjoy their learning experience. The Summer Internship offer is worth applying for. Do not delay! Also, check Schwarzman Scholarships by Tshingua University in China, 2022-2023 – Fully Funded
Details of Internship
- Country: Turkey
- Organization: Union of Municipalities of Turkey
- Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Duration of Program: 21st August 2022- 27th August 2022
- Financial Aid: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th June 2022
Benefits of the Internship
The local & international Internship Program comes with a lot of benefits.
- The interns will be given free accommodation.
- There is no IELTS/TOEFL requirement.
- The participants will get a chance to be involved in many field trips, site visits, and social activities.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Free meals will be provided.
- Round airfare tickets will be provided to and from the home country.
Learning Content at the internship:
- Local Solutions for Smart Cities
- CV Preparations and Interview Techniques
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
The local & International Internship Programs is offering fields that are mentioned below.
- Administrative Sciences
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Urban/Regional Planning
And other related fields.
Find more about: Harvard University Scholarships in UK, 2022- Fully Funded
Who can Apply?
The students can check the criteria for the internship.
- The students must be in the last year of undergraduate or fresh graduates. (In Administrative Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, Communication, Statistics, Urban or Regional Planning, Sociology, Economics, Law, or related fields).
- Students must have good English communicational skills.
How to Apply?
The students can apply online. The last date of application is 10th June 2022.
The students who wish to check the details about the internship offer can see the official Site.