Here is the chance to study in the UK. The scholarship at Kingston University London established in memory of the late Nilofour Ebrahim, a passenger in Ukraine International Airlines flight 752, has invited students from all over the world for postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences. This Nilofaur Ebrahim scholarship is a great way to study abroad.
The funded scholarship is a great way to study in one of the best universities in England ensuring quality education for all the students. The scholarship is open to students with international fee status. This funded opportunity is going to help you groom in one of the best universities in London. Don’t miss the chance for this best
Apply to complete a one-year Master’s course at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences. The students will get a partially-funded scholarship once selected for this offer. Avail this opportunity to open doors of success for yourself. Apply today!
Details of Nilofaur Ebrahim Scholarships
- Country: United Kingdom UK
- University: Kingston University UK
- Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2022
Also, visit, the University of Bologna Italy Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
Advantages of the Scholarship
The students will have a lot of benefits under the Nilofour Ebrahim Kingston University Scholarship.
- The funded opportunity is going to cover the tuition fee up to £11,100.
- The opportunity is going to open many other doors of chances for the students.
- The partially funded opportunity is going to lift the burden of finances off the students’ shoulders.
Find more about University of Malaya Scholarships in Malaysia 2022 Fully Funded
The students have to meet the criteria below for being eligible for Nilofour Ebrahim Kingston University Scholarship.
- The student must have the offer at Kingston University.
- The students applying for the first year of study are eligible, not applicable for a placement year.
- If applicable this can be merged with a postgraduate progression scholarship or alumni discount.
- The applicants must be international fee payers.
- The applicant must have other resources in case he/she doesn’t qualify for the offer.
- The students are eligible if they are one-year master’s students studying in the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences.
How to Apply?
The students can apply online for this opportunity. The last date to apply is 1st June 2022. The documents which are required can be submitted before the deadline. Selected candidates will be informed by 24th June 2022. The students can check the official notification for more details that are mentioned below.