OIST Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan has opened its doors for students for internships. The students will participate in a variety of research projects in the paid internship. Best opportunity to work in Japan.
The OIST International interns are welcome to apply for these fully funded and paid offers. The OIST is a private school in Onna, Okinawa, Japan with a modern architecture that provides the best facilities to its students.
This 2 to 6 months internship is a first-class chance to uplift your CV and amplify the greatness in your personality. The most professional team at OIST is going to train and guide throughout the research and a variety of other activities during the internship. Apply now without any delay for this wonderful chance.
Features of the Internship
- Country: Japan
- Institute: OIST Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Duration: 2-6 months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April, 2022
Benefits of the Internship
The internship at OIST is full of possibilities that polish your skills and comes with more and more benefits, some of them are:
- The OIST internship is totally funded.
- Local registration will be done.
- The interns will be given free accommodation.
- Visa will be given to the interns.
- The community support allowance will be given to the interns.
- The interns will be given 2400 JPY allowance per day.
- The successful interns will be given one round trip travel ticket.
The available fields for internships can be found below.
- Marine Biophysics
- Information Processing Biology
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Quantum Dynamics
- Biological Systems
- Continuum Physics
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Embodies Cognitive Science Unit
- Mathematics, Mechanics and Materials
- Membranology Unit
- Coordinating Chemistry and Catalysis
- Immune Signaling
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity
- Fluid Mechanics
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Quantum Systems
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Neural Computation
- Computational Neuroscience
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
Check out also, Brescia University College Scholarship Canada Fully Funded 2022
The eligibility criteria for the interns will be mentioned.
- The students studying in undergraduate or graduate degree programs from anywhere in the world are welcome to apply.
- The graduates must be in the final two years of their study programs.
- The students must provide an approval letter from their institutes.
How to Apply
The interns will have to apply online for this opportunity. The last date to apply is 15th April 2022. The internship is expected to begin on 1st October 2022, and end by 31st March 2023. The students can also check the official notification for more details of the OIST Internship.