The Seoul National University invites international students for scholarships in South Korea. The South Korean Seoul National University is offering a fully-funded scholarship. The international students can apply for Masters, Ph.D.,. and MS Leading to Ph.D. degrees.
The Seoul National University is located in Seoul, South Korea. The university ranks #1 30 in the Global Ranking. The students at the university are given special care and training for academic excellence and professional life. The students can check the available fields at the university.
It is the best opportunity for students who want to study abroad. The students can enjoy their study period in Korea with no burden of expenses or tuition fees. Apply without any sort of delay to get selected for this offer.
Features of the Seoul National University Scholarships
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University SNU
- Level: Master’s, Ph.D., MS Leading to PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: end of April
Also, visit the University of Bologna Italy Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship has many benefits for the selected students.
- The accommodation fee will be covered.
- Airfare and living expenses will be covered.
- The tuition fee will be covered.
- The number of subsidies varies on individual circumstances.
- The students who wish to learn the Korean Language will be given language training.
- The students who need additional funding can be given academic support.
The available fields are listed below:
- Medical Sciences
- International Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Public Administration
- Human Ecology
- Agriculture, Life Sciences
- Business Administration
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
And many more academic fields. Find more about University of Malaya Scholarships in Malaysia 2022 Fully Funded
Who can Apply?
The students must meet the criteria mentioned below for being eligible for the offer by SNU.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Must be proficient in English and proof of Language Proficiency must be given.
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship.
- Must be healthy both in a physical and mental manner.
- The applicant or parents of the applicant must not be a Korean citizens.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree if applying for the Master’s degree.
- Must hold a Master’s degree if applying for the Ph.D. degree.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s or more if applying for MS Leading to Ph.D.
How to Apply?
The students can apply online. The last date to apply is by the end of April. The students can also check the official notification for more details on the offer.